23.3.09

tagged by chah


do u think u'r hot?
i hav to say yes!*hehe*

upload a favourite picture of you:


give three reason why you like this picture?
1. my first time celebrating d new yar (wut a shame serra!)
2. quen proposed me on dat nite (im so suprised n speechless baby!*blush*)
3. coz d nite change my life rite now (sooo bahagia!)

p/s : anyway, theres alot of my faveret pixs.it is so hard to pick one.sigh.

when was the last time you eat pizza?
last week with quen at seremban

the last song you listen?
soko-i kill her

what are you doing now besides this?
facebook-ing

what name you prefer besides yours?
i luv my name rite now.it suits me well. a nice pickup mummy!


people to tag:
1. quen
2.vina
3.zayana
4.waniey
5.asnida

who is num one?
heero.;)

num three is having relationship with?
this hottie is currently available.

say something about num 5?
one of my angel.

who is num 2?
i met her in blog.shes nice.i enjoy reading her blog.


what do u think about num 4?
soft but firm.

2 comments:

s h a r v i na said...

syg!
thnks for ur words.. :)
nway, pelu ke tag i..?haiyaa..ehe..
bluek!

serrashahira said...

it is an order~
hehe